Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vacation

I've been out of town on a crazy long road trip all week. We've been to Maine and back. So that makes running a little difficult. The previous post was from when I ran in Maine on Tuesday.

On Wednesday we walked around downtown Boston for four hours. So I think that counts for something.

On Friday we walked around Washington, DC for five hours. So I think that counts too. Minor detail- it was 100 degrees. I think I sweated more that day than I do running. It was gross. And what's even crazier was that we saw a lot of people running when it was that hot. And that's just stupid.

The plan is to go running tomorrow. And I have a feeling it's not going to be fun. After being in a car for 2,000 miles, your legs don't get a lot of movement, so I'm afraid my legs forgot what running is like! Eeeek. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment