Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 4

So it's been a few days since I've updated.  Nothing too exciting today .  Today's the 4th time I've run.  It's super hot outside, so I went to the gym and did the treadmill.  I moved up to 2:30 min run, 1:30 walk and went for 2.5 miles (the other times I had done 2).  It was annoying to try and figure out which speed to set the treadmill to for walking and running.  I had an idea of what to set it at, but I was wiggling it around the whole time to try and find the best one.  Still never got it quite right.  AKA why running outside is better.  I just didn't get up early enough to make that happen ;)  I didn't run this weekend, so it had been like 4 or so days without exercising, so it took a little more effort than I was used to.  My legs only felt like jello a little bit when I finished.  

It seemed to take forever to run today, but I knew that right after I finished I was going to have the joy of hanging out with this little guy!  Cooper is my #1 biggest fan and supporter :)  ...and his mom, Meg, is a close #2 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment