Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't Go Breaking My Heart

...by Elton John was my favorite song that popped up on shuffle on my iPod today.  Listened to it 3 times in a row.  Loved it.

"You Can't Hurry Love" by the Supremes was a close second place.  :)

And the rest of my songs on my playlist are nothing like either of those (they are mostly fast pop songs), but it's fun to mix it up!  If you know me well, you know my iPod has the most random songs ever.  So more insight of that to come.

I ran on the treadmill today - 3.2 MILES!!! I'm so excited :) And it wasn't bad until the last interval or so!  YAY PROGRESS!

PS- Watching some of the World Cup games this afternoon while running made me feel like I was doing nothing in comparison to their running up and down that humongous field for 2 hours!  Made it feel like a breeze.

PPS- I made my chocolate milk ahead of time, stuck it in the freezer while I worked out, and came back to get it.  Delicious!  It was like chocolate snow cream.  Definitely doing this from here on out!

1 comment:

  1. dang your doing better then me!!! GO STEPH JONES!!!!

    ReplyDelete