Sunday, October 9, 2011

8 MILES

Katie and I ran EIGHT MILES this morning!!!

EIGHT MILES!

EIGHT MILES!

Can you tell I'm excited?! ;)

I'm still in shock we did that many!! We decided this was quite an accomplishment :) It boosted my confidence in that the half would only be five more miles. So doing OVER half of the race distance made me feel better about this whole crazy idea I had of running a half marathon.

My shins didn't bother me much at all until the end of the run. I iced them the past two days (and after my run today) and it made a huge difference :) So hopefully if I continue that, it will all be good!

And since Katie and I were so proud of ourselves, I said we had to document the moment :) Oh, and we matched pink shirts- unplanned!

We. Are. Awesome.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment