Thursday, October 13, 2011

22 more days!

Things that occurred during today's run...

1)...Ran through a swarm of mosquitoes/gnats... inhaled one in my nose AND got one in my eye.... simultaneously.
2)...Passed a man riding a UNICYCLE!  Yep.  He was going so fast I wasn't able to get out my phone to take a picture fast enough.  It was quite a sight.

Planned to run 6 miles today.  I had some things to do after school, so I left later than anticipated... meaning a later start to running.... meaning it got dark before my run was over :(  So I only ended up doing 4.5 miles.  I'm kind of bummed because I was on a roll and definitely could have kept going that last little bit, but I made the "smart adult decision" to stop ;)

And now it's bedtime.  I'm not gonna lie... I will be THRILLED when this training is over because hopefully I won't be as tired (all the time) like I am now!  And it's a big time commitment, so I will be happy to have 2 more free nights each week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment