Thursday, August 11, 2011

PR!

It has finally started to cool down a bit in the mornings, and not as humid, so I got to go run outside this morning :)  The original plan was to get up at 7am... Well, that turned into 8:30 and I was running by 9:15.  Thankfully where I run it is pretty shaded, so it wasn't bad at all.  It was in the upper 70's.  I did a 2 mile loop, and used my Nike+ to track it.  At the end it said, "Hey this is Lance Armstrong.  Congratulations for making a personal record for your mile time!"  This is the first time I've heard Lance!  I did take a minute off of my mile time, so that's pretty exciting!  All these squats, lunges, and abs I've done this week have definitely paid off.  I really can tell a difference :)

After my run I had planned to go to the Butts and Guts class, but thankfully I checked the schedule and found out it's tomorrow.  Glad I didn't go down there!  I did my own mini version of the class in my apartment and did some of the exercises.

This afternoon I ate movie theater popcorn, and then went to a baseball game and had a funnel cake... I think I'm going to need to go running again tomorrow too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment