Tuesday, November 1, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told by Alex (marathon man), that I should try and run 2-3 miles this week.  This way my legs will remember how to run ;)

My foot has good and bad days.  Today was a bad day and it was bothering me.  I knew when I left work I had to try and run anyways.  Got home and suited up!

Well, I ran 2.5 miles..... and.....

1) My legs did indeed remember how to run

and

2)  MY FOOT DIDN'T BOTHER ME!  I was super close to bursting into tears because I was so excited.  I was anticipating full on pain the whole run.  My foot was tingling in the area it's been hurting, but no pain!   I can tell my other leg is compensating for the other, so I just have to be aware of that as well.  One stride at a time :)

Tonight is just what I needed to give me a boost.  Yesterday, I was completely dreading the race.  Today, after the run, I feel more prepared.

God is faithful  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment